RetroSpective Of the last week (Week 4)
We are in the fifth week and I a made quite a lot of progress so far. Even tho I did not manage to do all planned ToDo’s I still think that everything is going according to plan and I am definitely not stressing myself out. Looking back at what I managed I can see that I enhanced my product sufficient:
I implemented all 18 video sources (placeholders).
I managed to get the interaction working and I can now scroll through all 6 genres.
Adding up I also improved my skills in working with the switching videos functions which will make implementing and combining the items way easier and faster.