RetroSpective Of the last week (Week 9)
This was it. More or less the last week. Thanks to the vacations I managed to get done with the 8th dev step and already started the ninth. I am really happy about all the outcomes and the experience I gathered from this. The whole project evolving technology made me realise how much technology there is and how little we actually now. Which isn’t especially a bad thing, you just need something to focus on and that’s why it was good to choose one or two technologies to stick with for this project. So this is what I managed to do in this week:
I composed everything together.
Therefore I created a background image and a filter to overlay over the video border.
I composed the buttons together with the video to make them fit the scene.